How To Support WMKV 89.3 FM
WMKV 89.3 FM is funded by its members, Maple Knoll Village and you the business community. We receive no income from government funding such as The Corporation for Public Broadcasting or the National Endowment for the Arts. We rely totally on local support.
As we look to expand our listenership through technological means and continue to meet the programmatic needs of our listeners, it is so important to partner with local businesses and corporations to achieve these goals. The business community can benefit by sponsoring WMKV programming and reach this highly desired, affluent, public radio audience. Aging baby-boomers are affluent, upscale, decision-makers and an ideal audience to reach when marketing your business’s products and services. There is no better marketing opportunity to reach senior adults and their families than to sponsor programming on WMKV 89.3 FM.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
· No tune-out factor as your 20 second message stands alone with no commercial clutter
· Your non-commercial message is present in a non-invasive manner and blends in with programming
· Listeners feel a bond with sponsors who support the programs they support themselves
· Listeners are more likely to conduct business with a WMKV sponsor because of that common bond
· No charge for copywriting or production services
For more information on underwriting or sponsorships call WMKV Development Director Bob Hanneken at 513-782-8678 or Email WMKV